Featured post

More Posts you might have missed on the other site

Here, in order from oldest to most recent are the not-exactly-numerous posts that have appeared on the other site in the past two and a half...

Thursday 20 September 2012

A latter-day Venantius Fortunatus...

... is revealed, through the magic of the Interweb (here), to be alive and well and living (probably in a bush in Peter Brown's garden) near Princeton.  I'm all in favour of this new genre of e-panegyric or, if you're from Lancashire (or indeed New Mexico*) eee-panegyric.

I brought Peter Brown breakfast in bed once.  I'll never forget it.  He looked at me in that beneficent way of his and, with his effortless - indeed matchless - grace and eloquence, said 'Who the hell are you and how the f*ck did you get into my house?'

* Not even.